Decorate a pumpkin and enter it into our contest at the library for a chance to win a gift card!
- Absolutely no carved pumpkins!!! Carved pumpkins rot, attract bugs, and smell. Pumpkins may be painted, dressed, accessorized, etc.
- This is a home project and pumpkins should be decorated by the children, but parents/caregivers may assist.
- Do not write your name anywhere on the pumpkin. We will take your pumpkin and entry form and properly identify it.
- Turn the finished pumpkin in to the Circulation Desk by 1pm on Saturday 10/21. No late entries will be accepted.
- Public voting will take place at the library from 10/24-10/28. The winner will be announced at the library on 10/31.
- The contest winner will receive a gift card!