Temporary Operating Hours and Other Changes in Wake of COVID-19
Beginning June 1st, the library building will be open pre-pandemic hours. M 10-6, T 10-7, W 10-6, Th 10-7, F 10-6, Sat 10-1
Other Temporary Changes:
- In compliance with CDC recommendations and St. Croix County Health guidelines, we ask that all unvaccinated patrons wear a mask when visiting the library.
- The children’s area will be closed; you will still be able to browse for books in that area but there will be no toys or games out in the library.
- To aid in social distancing there will be fewer public computers; when you are done with a computer, please let staff know so we can clean the area. Wi-Fi will still be available in the parking lot and front of the building
- Meeting rooms will be closed to the public.
- Please obey social distancing rules.
- Materials may be returned in any of the library’s book drops. We will no longer be quarantining items.
Everything is subject to change depending on COVID-19 cases in the county, staff health, and people’s ability to follow these guidelines.
Curbside Pickup Information
Curbside pick will be available by special request when the library building is open to the public. For information on how curbside pick up works, click here.
COVID-19 Updates and Resources
Information on COVID-19 testing sites, unemployment and finanical help, and current library operations
COVID-19 Information Resources
Links to respected sources, including the Wisconsin Public Health Department, with more information on the nature COVID-19
311 W. Warren Street
PO Box 88
Roberts, WI 54023